Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The church camp for me was an awesome experience. I really felt that my friendships with the people I've come to love have grown and the Lord being the most important. I know I WILL outreach more. My Christian conduct isn't perfect though I'm trying to weed out the flaws but hey, no one's perfect save for God.
I really enjoyed getting to know the people in my cell more, Eugenia Clara Esta Weijin Kathleen Teh, even people not in my cell Jenna Andrew Bryan.
(And we found a burger that's better than Ramly! It's called Charlie, now Ramly has so much less kick. Ha)
And I went para-sailing! I felt like a bird. Certainly an experience though after a while of being up in the air I actually inspected my nails. Dots. A bit no kick after the initial rush but I won't mind doing it again! And then Eugenia and Clara threw me into the sea, if Bryan hadn't helped I would have gotten away and I'm so not strong because the current just swept me and I ended up swirling around in the sand while trying to claw my way back to shore.
Spent the most time with Eugenia Clara Esta Andrew Bryan (bunked with Kat and Weijin). To sum it up, Eugenia ate alot, poor Lala had food poisoning (which I'm sure she doesnt want to remember), Esta was on constant high, Andrew was... not multi tasking but good at cards and Bryan was trying to find out more things about Eugenia to ruin her reputation ?(what rep?) See, I made more friends.
On the late night we played games until 3! Match started then. Went nuts over 97, Heart Attack and some drawing game. Esta still has the papers as proof of our lack of artistic talent.
I came home to an early piano exam date 20/7 (Rawr), a rejection letter from PSC (kinda expected) and an offer from NUS Law (Yayness). I wasn't that excited about law to tell you the truth because it was dampened much by that stupid piano exam date which I am so not prepared for which calls for 2-3 hours of practice from now on bleah. But then! The excitement that other people had over that great offer suddenly made everything sink in and poof! YAY YAY YAY. Instant lift! I really think it's God's answer to my confusion over where to go because I asked that if I would get in after being put on the waiting list, that's where I'm meant to go. A bit sad over giving up my pol.science but there's always still the interest over reading history! As for PSC, I'm sad but well it's not the end of the world. Cos I got Law! Happy happy. (But now must study hard I forgot how to study after 6 months)
Going to Penang also allowed me to watch not only the opening Germany-Costa Rica match with Jenna Teh Kat (fun!-Philip Lahm is quite the cutie and so is Raul from Spain but I already knew that) as well as the Argentina-Ivory Coast one which pitted the 2 Chelsea strikers against each other. Both scored. England won rather unconvincingly I think, they could have done better. Holland won Serbia & Montenegro with Robben scoring the only goal. I think I'm weird because while I mainly support Holland and England, I tend to support whatever side has a certain Chelsea player I like.
Someone bring me with them for a holiday. But I think can only go in like ugh December because of the piano exam. Or maybe can go for a short trip before I have all those weird health checkups and matriculation and the thing call school starting.